Friday, November 1, 2013

Few Days back to Paloh, Johor Life

It has been long time that me and my family went back to Kampung Paloh, Johor.
So now that my brother finish exam, everyone is free to go on this Deepavali holiday.
As usual, we reached at night after 7hours drive from Penang.
The night in Paloh is still the same.
Quiet and cold with dog barks sometimes.
Relaxing
What I did in the morning?
Jog & Walk
With my cousins and brother,

 This two not able to cycle up hill to the temple, ended up pushing bike.
And we have breakfast,
Kolomee (no picture.jpeg)
Nasi Lemak
I admit that it is delicious.
In the afternoon, basically is the most boring time.
But those adult and everyone is chatting non-stop, while the others on TV.
Under the hot weather, we do have chilling session.

Night time, despite sembang, my grandfather suddenly search out for these bird that shit on his car.

We spotted 4 KUKU birds which sleeping with eyes wide open.
Seriously, they were not flying away but stay still there.

I do accompany grandma to the temple and get the free Vegetarian food. 
Yeah, it is vegetarian Char Siow and Sea Cucumber. 

On the another day, we went to another state of Johor, Layang-Layang for a dinner.

On the last day, me and my sis having photoshoot around due to boredom.
It turned out some great photos.


We missed the chance to shoot photo at railway, but I know I would have chance int he future.

Life in village does seems fun to city kids like us.
But if you are local in the village, you would know that, life is the same everyday.
We should appreciate what we got today and the exciting life and exploration we went through.
Coming back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment